So those friends I mentioned. I miss them a ton since they moved out of state. Mostly because they’re awesome, in so many ways I can’t even enumerate. But also because we egg each other on to eat tons of junk food. When they were local, we’d get drunk and say, “Let’s go to Friendly’s!” (we never did go) or decide to house a bag of jellybeans. Or make tons of different kinds of cookies. Et cetera.
While I was there we ate:
– Two things of trail mix that we mixed
– More than half of the aforementioned pie
– A whole box of pasta, with fresh sauce that I made
– At least a dozen caramel creams each
– Half a dozen of these Reese’s creme things each (we didn’t like them that much)
– Indian sweets
– Corn pudding
– Chocolate chip pancakes and eggs
Most weekends, I do yoga and Zumba class. This weekend, I think I gained a whole person.